@Gwen-Dragon said in Darstellungsfehler Webseite(n), was mache ich falsch?:
Danke, das war es, wenn auch nicht die von data.matricula-online.eu, aber deren Drittanbieter-Cookies.
Normalerweise habe ich ALLE Cookies geblockt, Drittanbieter sowieso und aktiviere nur fallweise. Für data.matricula-online.eu waren sie explizit erlaubt, aber nicht Drittanbieter Cookies.
Die Cookie-Geschichte sollte allerdings bei einem mit EU-Geldern geförderten Projekt keine Bedeutung haben.
Die tschechischen Seiten funktionieren jetzt auch, auch ohne Cookies. Vielleicht hat da schon luetages Tipp funktioniert.
Der Fall kann als gelöst betrachtet werden
Removing a cookie called LOGIN_INFO from my youtube cookies solved the issue. So logging in and out from my account helped. Kinda confusing still why this happens. Maybe an issue with youtube and not vivaldi.
@winhelp You can check which third party is blocked: click on lock in address field, in popup on Cookies and select Blocked, there you can allow the blocked ones until YT works. https://help.vivaldi.com/desktop/privacy/cookies/#DisablingEnabling_cookies_per_sites
Thank you very much, that helped a lot.
I added ard and [*.]ardmediathek.de
to the whitelist and activated "use third party cookies on this site" too.
Now it even works with the tracker option on.
Actually: I already was logged it. I think this might be through the trick I mentioned above: logging into ZDF with ARD, which works through another ARD-portal.
@Gwen-Dragon No surprise there, but Vivaldi needs better cookie management anyway. Even if this doesn’t affect Vivaldi, the system is already broken as is. Database storage, filesystem storage and service workers aren’t deleted when quitting Vivaldi, no matter what you set. It has to be handled manually by visiting chrome settings. It’s stupid.
@GJS said in iframes in Local Page Broken in Vivaldi 3.3:
Plead my case with the Chromium developers?
Yes. Please report at https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/list
After you got the report link, please report the issue to Vivaldi and add lin to Chromium bug. Do not forget a reproducible test case.
@TalGarik Glad it's working 🙂
Make sure to double-check your cookie settings under Privacy > Cookies. Blocking third-party cookies is fine (I do as well) but it will break sites, so you need to be able to fix things when it does. Usually this is done by creating exceptions for domains you will accept 3rd party cookies from. If you're using Google's services, you generally have no choice but to accept them from google.com for single sign-on to work.
I don't know how Firefox containers work, but I assume they don't block 3rd party cookies as default, simply because it would simply stop too many sites from working.
@hdmule right on, glad you got everything sorted out and configured the way you want it. Just FYI, the POST vs GET privacy issue isn't just about the local machine. With your search being in the URL, it is exposed on the wire as well and gets stored in server logs that can expose it to more people. While POST doesn't magically secure that info, it does obscure it, and it would take more effort and more of a targeted attack to reveal what you're searching. All things together, it's a modest but real decrease in privacy vulnerabilities.
It's more vanity than function, if I'm honest. Adguard has a lovely looking UI and a pretty good custom block function.
Although I'm far from pleased with Ghostary. It has a premium thing now, it keeps blocking strange things, it's less responsive than it used to be, and I've read some stories about its reliability etc.
Also, I've just noticed AdGuard also blocks tracking so it really is redundant.
I'll turn it off for now and check out Privacy Badger if things become intrusive.
Thank you for your suggestions though.