With the recently launched Vivaldi 6.5 for Android, you can now choose to enable or disable the Search Engine Shortcuts. 🙂
Welcome to Vivaldi's Feature Requests for Vivaldi on mobile devices
A few tips before posting:
- Search to make sure the feature you have in mind hasn’t been requested already.
- Upvote 👍 features you'd like to see implemented.
- If a feature hasn’t been requested, start a new topic. Post only one feature request per topic.
- Choose a clear and concise title for the topic, describe the feature in more detail in the body of the post and give the topic a relevant tag.
- Duplicate and invalid requests will be closed and archived.
- Discuss requested features under each post.
- Check tags Android and iOS for platform-specific feature requests.
- Check tags such as In Progress, Pipeline and Nice to have for status of features.
Full instructions on searching and requesting new features can be found on this Help page.
Filter feature requests:
ad and tracker blocker address bar bookmarks capture page cookies downloads history media navigation notes page actions panels passwords privacy and security reader view reading list search settings speed dial start page sync tab bar tab stacks tabs themes toolbars translate updates user interface web pages zoom