@Gwen-Dragon thanks for taking time to reply. No i havent been on Win7 for a long time. My current machine is always as up-to date as it can be. Currently Win10 Pro, version 21H1. I notice it tends to be the trend to list the spec in the signature, sorry for not doing that. If it has any bearing mine is Ryzen7 2700X 8 core / 64GB RAM.
Furthermore, i notice previous posters saying about size of a particular download, i dont think that makes any difference, as i have seem small files such as just 9MB from GitHub show this strange phenomenon.
Im sort of convinced its something to do with the Vivaldi Cookie Crumbler update, although there have been a couple of minor Vivaldi iterations since then. I will experiment with my work laptop which is a truly awful spec and still has Win8. I have not enabled the Cookie Crumbler thing on that one. But i hardly ever need to download anything on it, instead favouring my beefy desktop machine. Ill see what happens.
Actually, I think I've got it at least partially figured out. It jittering doesn't seem to occur if the button is allowed to completely collapse with the on-hover effect before clicking it. If you click it before the collapse is complete, then the jitter effect.
@gwen-dragon , no problem with Windows Defender, also VirusTotal says it's clean (Kaspersky too). Certainly a false positive
Edit Blacklight interrupts the scan in this site, only in this site .
Maybe somthing strange with the page code
@seji Make sure you note down and inform them of the CF Ray ID that should show on all error pages. This will help them track down where the problem lies.
I get the following from CountryTraceRoute to that IP:
1 192.168.0.1 router.asus.com Reserved 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 0 ms 64
2 18.104.22.168 ae6.no-323-rt1.get.n Norway 19 ms 1 ms 1 ms 7 ms 252
3 22.214.171.124 Norway 8 ms 2 ms 1 ms 4 ms 251
4 126.96.36.199 United States 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 1 ms 60
Something must be up with the routing from your ISP.
@gwen-dragon said in Can't access my own new topic:
@paul1149 I edited a part of title to cookienotice annoyances, now fits and is not blocked.
I have no idea what's going on. The title/url of the page invoked an EasyList filter?
@void73 , by default, trace don't has activated all protections it has, see in the setting>advanced and test some of them. Same in CyDec, it brokes most pages with all protections activated, whith which apears that you are posting with IE and Windows XP from the Congo, or with a mobile in Hawai ,if activated the random UA and header spoofer.
I use Trace and I don't have problems in your link.
@gwen-dragon said in High CPU:
"Nielsen Online provides a 360° view of advertising and consumer behaviour (what they say and what they do) online. This includes measuring and benchmarking website performance, tracking online advertising, profiling online audiences and helping companies understand what consumers say about them and their brands online."
Spyware, like other crap in YT which slow down the site.
I fixed it!
In case anyone ever suffers from this as well, the fix was quite simple and obvious.
On the top, on the search bar, all I had to type was "www.facebook.com" because for some reason, it was as "m.facebook.com"
Hope I help someone!
@gcbrown I suppose so. But life for us realists is pretty kewl because we do not set imaginary or hallucinatory expectations and, therefore, are almost never disappointed. We view life the way it really unfolds, and so tend to be quite successful in dealing with the challenges it presents. But hey - that's just me. YMMV.
Danke für die Hilfe
So einfach war es allerdings nicht.
Ich habe erst jetzt festgestellt, dass bei der Zuordnung der Dateiformate für die eMails Vivaldi gesetzt war.
Und es war sehr schwierig, den Punkt davor wegzubekommen.
Aber jetzt habe ich es geschafft, beim Anklicken passiert gar nichts mehr, aber ich kann die eMail-Adresse kopieren.
Der Grund dafür ist wahrscheinlich, dass ich thunderbird als portables Programm benutze - und das werde ich auch nie mehr ändern.
@mib2berlin said in No Sound on Vivaldi snapshot 3.8:
Eurika! It works again now! Yes, sound somehow (not by ME!) had got disabled...
Thanks for the hint.