- Vivaldi Browser
- Feature Requests
- Vertical Tab Bar needs (Auto)Scroll to Active Tab Functions
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Vertical Tab Bar needs (Auto)Scroll to Active Tab Functions
Currently the vertical tab bar is not very usable when there are more than 30 tabs within a window, because the active tab might be hidden off-screen, & there is no way to know if it's hidden above or bottom section of current screen view. Thus it's quite annoying when looking for the active tab from vertical tab bar.
We need some passive functions and commands for (Auto)Scroll to active tab to improve the vertical tab bar:
- Option for Autoscroll to reveal active tab when mouseover the tab bar, if active tab is hidden.
- Autoscroll to active tab when jump between 2 tabs located off-screen (example: from last-bottom tab to the first-top tab).
- Manual commands (keyboard/mouse gesture/menu) for Scroll to active tab.
Thanks for all the support.
I would be happy with just suggestion 2 (autoscroll to active tab when jumping to a tab that is currently off-screen) if it makes this feature request more likely to happen. Thanks.
- Add marker/highlighter on the scrollbar to indicate the position of active tab. Click on marker to scroll to active tab.
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.