Web Form Recovery Manager

• Lazarus Form Recovery in Chrome web app store is gone.

I would like to have a feature like this in Vivaldi. It is a real time-saver. I know some people have already asked for some web form managers built in but I'm specifically looking for this.

For those who don't know this extension, it saves your forms while you type them (like a 'draft' feature in gmail) so that when something happens, you can get it back. :)

@bebotette I guess if you really want this extension you can download it and install it.

Automatic Form Filler with Pre-set Information would be more than enough for me. I just use notes for filling in personal information on web forms and found that easier in Opera 12.18 too.

• Good feature i missed from older days (I forgot about it since switching to Firefox, then Vivaldi). I used to create a macro for Opera to copy paste text into Note manager. Now I think this feature should be combined with Note manager.

Just imagine the Note manager will automate record your last 10 written entry, allow you to recover 'em when something gone wrong... This is a very good automate backup feature!

You got my VOTE! ; )

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.