Set Size for Tab Previews in Tab Stacks

• When you hover your mouse over a tab, you will see a little popup with a preview of the underlying webpage. It would be cool if the height of this little popup could be adjusted, so they won't take up so much space when you hover over a tabstack with a lot of tabs.

• @raystanz Try reducing the UI Zoom a little.

I managed to fit five columns of thumbnails instead of four on my 1200x1600 by reducing the UI Zoom from 110% to 105%. However, I prefer 110% as I find that fits best for the Speed Dial.

Maybe would be a workaround to it

alt text

• @raystanz said in Set Size for Tab Previews in Tab Stacks:

When you hover your mouse over a tab, you will see a little popup with a preview of the underlying webpage. It would be cool if the height of this little popup could be adjusted, so they won't take up so much space when you hover over a tabstack with a lot of tabs.

I agree! It would be nice to have a 'size' setting in the options menu that controls the thumnail size for the Tab Stack preview.

I think that they are way too big right now. If I had the option I'd decrease the size to 50% or even less

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.