Option to Autohide Tab Bar / UI

• I'd like an option to autohide the tab bar and/or UI, like how Windows' taskbar currently does it

@somebody A common feature request, though not posted in the new FQ forum yet.

Currently, if you want to maximise screen real-estate, use fullscreen mode (F11) and then either Quick Commands (F2) or Focus the address field (F8 or Ctrl L).

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.15.1104.3 (64-bit)

• I currently use fullscreen mode and quick commands (with a different shortcut, F2 is a little too out of the way to press, especially since I need to hold the Fn button for raw function keys). Focus doesn't appear to work on hidden elements, so maybe hiding the address field should make it move out of the viewport instead?

@somebody I don't understand the issue. F2 works in fullscreen mode, and so does Focus Address Field. Both gain focus when called up so why do you need to move them out of the viewport?

• The problem is that focus address field doesn't work for me in fullscreen since it is not visible

@somebody The shortcuts to focus the Address field (F8 or Ctrl+L) do work in fullscreen mode in the recent snapshot builds.

• @pesala I will second the OP, Ctrl+L/F8 does not work in fullscreen mode, or at least is not consistent from system to system. I am trying it as I type this message...it is not working. Version 1.14.1077.60

It would be superior to have the auto-hide feature instead of hotkeys that may/may not work. F2 for quick commands does work though, thankfully.

@enowai You can assign a more convenient shortcut to Quick Commands. Focus address field in fullscreen is only available in Snapshots.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.15.1146.5 (64-bit)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.