Phone number for vivaldi webmail?
I thought one doesnt need a phone number to access webmail, but apparently vivaldi needs phone number as well.
- Writing a post on security and privacy section on a mobile browser shows Security "&" Privacy as the title.
- https://vivaldi.com/email-signup/ says "three options" we recommend, but only shows 2 options
@bobscams You need a phone number for registration on Vivaldi community to use webmail and/or own blog. You receive a SMS to get validated. That was made to protect the Vivaldi user community against spammers.
Welcome to our Forum.
Here are a few links for your bookmarks that you may find useful:
- Vivaldi Help
- Forum Markdown Help
- Own blog at Vivaldi Community
- Other users blogs at Vivaldi Community
- Troubleshooting Issues
- Bug Reports
- Vivaldi Mail client
- Vivaldi Calendar
- Making Feature Requests
- Local Forums
- Modding Vivaldi
- How To
- Web Panels
- Using Vivaldi Blocker
- Vivaldi Features
- How to support Vivaldi? Want to donate or help?
Do not hesitate to ask, we are a community to help users.
@gwen-dragon i didnt need it previously
@bobscams Years ago there was no need to validate by phone SMS.
What is your problem now? Or was this only a question for what the phone number is needed?
luetage last edited by
@gwen-dragon They made a new account after creating one years prior apparently.
@dnkrupinski No, the verification process for a Vivaldi account to use Vivaldi services webmail and blog is not a nonsense, it is a fact.
I can understand that your are not happy with this. If you need help, read.