[v2 update] Vivaldi Rocker Search (search on page with rocker gesture extension)
Asires last edited by Asires
Vivaldi Rocker Search - is the extension for searching multiple texts on page using rocker mouse gesture and input field.
Vivaldi Rocker Search v2 version:
Download and drop to extension manager.
(if link expires, write about need of updating in comments).
2 layers search system:
- fast mode: select text, and before unclick - fast click with RMB. Text will be marked with orange color. This mode works only temporarily (current page). Clear results: fast click both mouse. This mode don't have input field.
- secure mode: select text, and before unclick - long press with RMB, or add text with context menu. Text will be marked with purple color. This mode works long-term and supports ajax-modified pages/frames (youtube etc). Disable/enable: long press both mouse. Also, icon on toolbar shows status of this mode, and gives access to popup with on/off button and search input field (each line - different search term) - CTRL+Backspace=delete last word.
Close to scrollbars on pages you will see a map of distribution of search results, both for fast and secure modes with appropriate colors.
Counter of finds:
In upper part of mini-map you will see the counter of finds for both of search modes.
Asires last edited by Pesala
- [Feature] Counter of finds for both of modes.
- [Performance] Up to several times highlighting performance boost.
- [Performance/bug] Mini-map will be really disabled when highlighting is disabled.
- [Bug] HTML-specific symbols not displayed / highlighted correctly.
- [Bug] Fast mode transform page title and some textareas.
- [Bug] Fast mode disabling sometime remove text from the page.
- [Usability] Link to forum added.
Asires last edited by
New Update with some bugfixes. Link updated.