Add Protocol Handler to Settings

• When trying to diagnosis why Roblox's protocol wasn't being recognized (within Vivaldi) I realized there is no way to add custom handlers.

• I just realized that protocol handler is also needed for things like webmail management for mailto links.

For example, or offer to register themself as the default handler for mailto links, but only when visited using Chrome for the moment, not working with Vivaldi.
    It would be be super useful to be able to click on a mailto: link and be redirected to our usual webmail! Ex: this or this.

It should be more that a setting though, but a symbol appearing in the url bar (like Chrome) when such handler management is requested by a site.

If you want to get more votes on this:
    I suggest to rename this post so that users have a concrete example of what this means, and mailto links may be the easiest and most common way for that 😉
    Maybe "Add Protocol Handler to Settings (needed for mailto: redirection to webmail)" ?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.