Different cookies/accounts for same site (Multi-Account Containers)

• https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/multi-account-containers/

"Firefox Multi-Account Containers lets you keep parts of your online life separated into color-coded tabs that preserve your privacy. Cookies are separated by container, allowing you to use the web with multiple identities or accounts simultaneously."

alt text

• Sometimes I'd like to have 4 totally separated Vivaldi instances for accessing 4 different accounts via webmail interface.
    Currently it is not possible :(
    [Limit is 2 because of normal + incognito window]

• I am a heavy user of Firefox because of this particular Multi-Account Container addon which works beautifully since the Test Pilot program. I have four Google accounts and it helps simulate multi-identity on the web. I can understand that it is not a very popular feature to request but I have hope ^^

I am really interested in Vivaldi since 1.10 I think as it has a lot of features and tweaks that help me shape my browser to my needs, I really enjoy this experience. I'm currently waiting for two things before switching to Vivaldi entirely:

• Sync, currently in test on snapshot if I understood correctly but will be released soon I guess
    • Multi-Account Container or an equivalent solution

Well, whether the feature will be finally implemented or not, I'll continue to follow your work and I'm sure Vivaldi won't stop growing better and better, keep up the good work guys!

PS: I like how you interact with the community, it's satisfying :D

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.