Merge Windows command?

• I'm relatively new to Vivaldi, so forgive me if there is a solution to this already. I have been looking for a way to merge windows (in one command) and haven't found it. Does it exist? For example, right now I have one window with three tabs and another with 7 tabs. If I want to merge them, I have to right-click on each tab and chose "Move To -> Window (of my choice)". instead of doing the same action over and over again per tab, is there a command like that for the whole window - because my goal is to combine the two windows into one(?).

• Welcome to the forum magusat999!

You can hold down the Shift key while left clicking the first and last tab of one window. A right click on the marked tabs allows to move them all together into a new or already existing window.
    Just tested on Devuan Ascii (xfce environment) with Vivaldi 1.3.519.25 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit).

• @RJules3:

Welcome to the forum magusat999!

You can hold down the Shift key while left clicking the first and last tab of one window. A right click on the marked tabs allows to move them all together into a new or already existing window.
    Just tested on Devuan Ascii (xfce environment) with Vivaldi 1.3.519.25 (Developer Build) dev (64-bit).

Thank you! I'm glad to know that the function is there - really encouraging!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.