Netflix homepage return blank page

• I am not sure if this has been reported or not, if it was my apologies. A couple weeks ago Netflix stopped working with Vivaldi, Opera and Chrome. No issues with Firefox or Safari. After you logon to Netflix and click on QUEUE it is returned a blank page.

• Hi, i use Linux not Mac, but wanted to let you know this might be a fault restricted only to Mac, or it might be a fault restricted to your V Profile [a corruption], coz i watch NF every night, in V, & do not have your symptoms at all… ever. For me the big NF hassle is them clamping down on VPN geo-dodging, but that's a whole other issue. Reading your post just now, on a different pc to the one i use each night for NF, i just went to NF & am looking at Home, My List, & Your Account, in V. I don't know what you mean by "QUEUE", is that a Mac thing?

As far as i can understand from your description this possibly won't help you this time, but you might need it another time: https://vivaldi.net/forum/vivaldi-browser-for-linux/8382-several-sites-dont-play-video#55598
    …....................................................................................
    My on-SSD OS = Linux Mint x64 17.3 KDE 4.14.2.

• I am afraid I was not clear. When I Iogon to my account on Netflix homepage, the next page displayed show on top Browse, Queue, Personalize and New Releases. Queue is where is displayed my DVD's selection. Until a couple of weeks ago I had no issues but now when I click on Queue instead of getting my DVD's selection I get a blank page.

• Either i'm even more stupid than i already knew [definitely possible], or our accounts are structured differently. This is what i see:

[attachment=3950]NF_20160626_19:41:32.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

• I did not know that the accounts could be structured differently, that is why I did not give more details. Sorry for that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.