F11 full screen mode with multiple Vivaldi windows
- PC/laptop with dual monitor
- Both monitors setup as an extension of eachother
- Vivaldi with two windows (move tab to new window)
- Position one Vivaldi window at screen/monitor 1
- Position the other Vivaldi window at screen/monitor 2
- I want to project a video full screen on monitor 2
- Meanwhile I want to do some (personal) work on the laptop screen (monitor 1)
- Select/activate the Vivaldi window at monitor 2 and press F11 for full screen mode
- The other Vivaldi window (at screen 1) also goes full screen
- Toggling F11 full screen mode of either Vivaldi Window also toggles other Vivaldi windows (at the other monitor)
I don't know if this is a Windows driver thing or something that Vivaldi could do better, but I'd expect that pressing F11 for one Vivaldi window would not need to have an effect on other Vivaldi windows.
@S_Paternotte I just use the fullscreen mode on the video, rather than on the browser.
What you can do in Vivaldi's fullscreen mode is use shortcuts to enable the tab bar and address bar and panels.
This post is deleted!
@Pesala that's a nice workaround indeed when the 2nd screen is to show video.
In other scenarios I think that F11 full screen toggle should be per window as opposed to global to the app.
@S_Paternotte I think it should be among the feature requests already,
but I didn't find it yet.
Vote for Hide UI per Window