Multiple Row Tabs

• Tabs over multiple rows makes sense when using a monitor in vertical configuration, as there is plenty of vertical space, and the window panel can't be used due to lack of horizontal space:

It would prevent tabs getting too small to read titles, and might require a user-configurable minimum width.

This would also allow for readable titles without the need for scrolling (as I believe firefox implements it)

• This has been implemented already in Vivaldi Hooks, which you can access and find more out about here. However, due to the way it works, you'll need to reinstall the hooks every time Vivaldi is updated. It's a small price to pay to have this, and quite a lot of other, new functionality.

• @luckypotato I remember that, but VivaldiHooks' code hasn't been updated in quite a while, and I fear it would break Vivaldi If I tried to install it now.

• @lonm As a matter of fact, I tried it on the latest beta and it did break it. I had to reinstall over the top but didn't lose anything, so that definitely looks like it needs more work!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.