Add Searchable Tags for Bookmarks

• This was requested over two years ago with a good description of the feature.

Bookmarks fit into multiple categories, so tags serve as attributes. Using nicknames and adding to the description field are inadequate.

• This was always the main sticking point for why I keep going back to Firefox, being able to tag bookmarks and have it auto-complete tags so you don't have a ton of duplicate "almost the same" tags is really really useful.

• Lately I am thinking of going back to Firefox because of this. I have been waiting for too long and I feel like they are never going to add this.

• I continue to use Google Bookmarks AND an extension (will pray that it will be maintained!) because of this. But hope I will be able to sync/import/export all directly in Vivaldi.

• I totally agree with this suggestion.
    Usually, the bookmarks fit into multiple categories, and having to categorize them into a single folder creates inconsistencies on categorization.
    This is the very reason why I don't use bookmarks as of now, because I have to think about the "correct" categorization every time I add a website.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.