Post your color scheme at Vivaldi 🔴⚪️🔵

• @DavidBevi said in Post your color scheme at Vivaldi 🔴⚪🔵:

My setup has the Windows taskbar on top, and the Vivaldi tab bar with a color scheme that blends the two together:

Nice look. I used to run my taskbar at the top sometimes on win2k rc2 back in 1998, when I had a CRT that didn't have the widescreen aspect ratio. Today's widescreen displays place a premium on vertical screen real estate, and the content of websites rarely if ever is that wide -- it certainly isn't good for reading for the text to be that wide. So nowadays I currently run with the taskbar on the right side of my screen. I put Vivaldi's tab bar on the left and its panel on the right and this setup pushes the web content into the center of my and gives it the extra vertical space usually consumed by the taskbar and tab bar. Your setup is slick though, they do look as if they are integrated.

• Now I have a theme to match the default herbstluftwm config + some colors and image from their example screenshots. Again with my edit of the transparency mod.
    {"colors":{"accentBg":"#5a8e3a","baseBg":"#423323","baseFg":"#ffffff","highlightBg":"#9fbc00"},"name":"Herbstluft","settings":{"accentFromPage":false,"accentOnWindow":false,"borderRadius":"3","tabsTransparent":false},"version":0.1}
    Vivaldi Herbstluft theme

• Status bar on top, all on top, clearer.

2020-04-11 11_24_06-.jpg

• Vivaldi + MusicBee Miniplayer Get MusicBee

2020-04-11 20_43_38-.jpg

• Anmerkung 2020-06-16 142206.png

• @patriki Which of the two cursors is the real one? 😉

FYI, this it what I call invisible SD:

(status bar, tray, conky, conky… and all the screen wide and from below the conky to the bottom is Vivaldi)
    This is what I call invisible speed dial
    (here it’s less invisible, on the right)
    Not so invisible speed dial
    (wallpaper)

• @patriki I think you quoted wrong part of my post (guessing from your reply). The quoted text was about… ‘Can you see the two mouse cursors on the Vivaldi screen, one on the left and one in the centre a bit to the right?’

• @patriki This. One of them is the ‘real’ mouse, the other is part of your Vivaldi wallpaper bigsmile Two mouse cursors

• Ambassador

@potmeklecbohdan , a multi-tasking Vivaldi wouldn't be a bad idea either 😂

• Update…

To be used with transparency mod and this wallpaper.

{"colors":{"accentBg":"#624aaa","baseBg":"#080d21","baseFg":"#c59ed9","highlightBg":"#ea6db8"},"name":"7 p.m.","settings":{"accentFromPage":false,"accentOnWindow":false,"borderRadius":"3","tabsTransparent":false},"version":0.1}

Vivaldi with ‘7 p.m.’ as wallpaper

Edit: #272727#080d21

• @potmeklecbohdan I love the colors of that image, haven't looked at what the color codes make for a scheme yet. Did you do a hue shift on the greens? That traffic light looks blue, but I'm on a small screen right now; I'll look again when I'm at my desk and have a calibrated display to render the colors.

<offtopic>

PS - What is Artix Linux? I'm guessing it's a derivative of Arch, based on the logo. I love Arch and use it as my primary personal Linux boot on my workstation. I'll look into Artix when I get a chance, perhaps later tonight, but how do you like it? Is it more than Arch with an installer? That seems to be a common theme among Arch-based distros.

</offtopic>

• @BoneTone said:

I love the colors of that image, haven't looked at what the color codes make for a scheme yet.

Long live colorz. I mean, I got the theme with pywal and colorz.

Did you do a hue shift on the greens?

Nope.

That traffic light looks blue, but I'm on a small screen right now; I'll look again when I'm at my desk and have a calibrated display to render the colors.

Looks blue to me as well.

<offtopic>

<offtopic>

PS - What is Artix Linux? I'm guessing it's a derivative of Arch, based on the logo.

Yup.

…how do you like it?

Not yet. I was looking for a Manjaro replacement and I’m still in the pre-install phase.

Is it more than Arch with an installer? That seems to be a common theme among Arch-based distros.

Its main focus is on non-systemd init systems (though it’s still more like the ‘I use Arch, btw.’ for me; I’ll have to find out more).

</offtopic>

</offtopic>

• 2020-08-13 15_31_57-Window.png

2020-08-13 15_32_16-Window.png

2020-08-13 15_32_31-Window.png

2020-08-13 15_32_45-Window.png

2020-08-13 15_41_43-Window.png

2020-08-13 15_48_42-Window.png

• Not sure if similar thread exists and if so please merge.
    Just out of curiousity let's display our decorations here.
    My look which is perhaps altered every week looks like so.
    How's yours.?
    capture8831.png

• img

• @stardepp said in Post your color scheme at Vivaldi 🔴⚪🔵:

2020-08-13 15_31_57-Window.png

Really dig this... did I miss the config info, the colors you're using?

• Ambassador

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.