Drawbacks of shortcuts in playing online game [Yet to be solved]

• UPDATE: IT IS THE BACKSPACE, WHEN I TYPE BACKSPACE IT RETURNS TO THE PREVIOUS PAGE, but it doesn't happen in chrome. I should say shortcuts of Vivaldi is the most powerful feature provided, however, I found annoying while playing web games with shortcuts, I just can't figure out where's the problem keep on returning to the previous page In the game, right mouse : shooting WASD:move Q:switch   R:reload space bar:get weapon SHIFT/TAB:status of the game E :equip alternate weapon  ~/Esc:switch to default weapon number keys from 1 to 0:hot keys for weapons +/-:changes the visual quality M:truning on/off the music  P:screenshot of the game T : switch on/off the chat room sometimes, the game requires other keys such as G,H,C,V,B,N, for alternate uses and I would use [shift + ctrl ] to switch from different language input. Also, there is frequent use of left and right mouse for shooting , and also shift/ tab key to check enemy status. The problem is ,the website keep on going back to the previous page while I am playing, or just restart the screen, and there is no way for me to continue the game. Is there any shortcuts I could erase to tackle the problem? Or any features that interrupted or collapsed with the keys in the game? down here is the link of the game, in chinese, http://tw.gamelet.com/game.do?code=csArena you can try if you want to. Thank you .I appreciate any comments below.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.