Webex Chrome Extension

• The good news is that the Chrome Webex Extension appears to install just fine, but whenever I attempt to use Webex I'm asked to install the extension again. Not being able to launch Webex from Vivaldi is the #1 reason stopping me from having Vivaldi as my default browser on my Mac. Any ideas on how to get it working?

• In case it helps the developers, in Windows 10 x64 I regularly use Vivalid with the WebEx extension to launch/join meetings, and it works fine. Perhaps it is something unique to the Mac version of the WebEx extension and/or Vivaldi's implementation differences between OSs?

• I have this problem on my Mac as well. Just installed the browser a couple of days ago and I can't actually get into a Webex session.

• Any news about the Webex extension. It installs just fine on my Mac but I am prompted to install each time I want to connect to a Webex session.

Would be nice to see this working as we use this one a lot. Thanks.

• Agree with previous posters on this thread as well as other threads regarding Webex use on Vivaldi. This is the only reason I still use another browser (Safari).

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.