Who can't use dashlane-ext since yesterday(14/5)?
I use Vivaldi (1.2.479.8 ) on OSX.
I'm Xavier from Dashlane's support team. Sorry you're having issues with Dashlane.
I've just tested with the latest Vivaldi version I could find, which is 1.1.453.59 on OS X, and Dashlane normally works there.
Could you please try this and let me know if that works for you?
- In Vivaldi, press & hold ⌃⌘E to open the Extensions page in Vivaldi or select Tools → Extensions in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- The Dashlane extension here must be version 4.0—if it's an earlier version, click the Trash icon to remove it and then open this page in Vivaldi: Manage the Dashlane extension
- Click on Add it now. Finish set up! and then Add Extension.
If Dashlane is greyed out in your Vivaldi toolbar and nothing happens when you click, you may need to change a setting in Dashlane:
- Open the Dashlane application.
- Select Dashlane → Preferences in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Click on the lock icon to unlock the panel and enter your master password.
- Uncheck the box Verify browser code signature.
- Confirm on the next screen.
- Now quit and relaunch Vivaldi.
And you may want to have a look here for screenshots and more detailed steps: How to use Dashlane in Chromium-based browsers
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
I was having the same issue, the "verified browser" setting in the preferences was causing the problem. Thanks!
It's happening again! Dashlane not working even with the Verify browser code signature. unchecked. I'm thinking on leaving Vivaldi because Dashlane it's priority for my job. :blink:
Hi Makran66, sorry to hear that!
Are you running Windows or Mac OS X? and which version of Vivaldi, and which version of Dashlane (that's in "Help → About" on Windows, and "Dashlane → About Dashlane" on Mac OS ?