[Bug report] Scroll bar and zoom slider bar have limited interaction range

• [b]Summary:[/b] Various UI elements (scroll bar, zoom slider, back button, menu icon, the right-most extension icon, show panel button) cannot be interacted with when the mouse pointer is at the edges of the window. [b]System info:[/b] Vivaldi 1.1.453.47 (Stable channel) (64-bit) Windows 10 Home - 10.0.10586 [b]Details:[/b] I wanted to use the Bug Report wizard to do this but it felt too restrained and focused on steps for what I want to explain. [u]Scroll bar:[/u] The symptom is that moving the pointer to the right-most side of the screen will highlight the scroll bar but clicking won't drag it. I have to move the pointer to at least the middle of it for dragging to register. This also happens in fullscreen mode (F11). [u]Zoom slider:[/u] Same as above - trying to drag the slider button from the edge of the window won't work, I have to be at least in the middle of it or above. Much less of an issue for everyday use but still something I noticed. [u]Extensions:[/u] Whatever extension icon is farthest to the right of the address bar can't be clicked from the edges, it'll get highligted but clicks won't register until I move the pointer closer to the icon. [u]Back button:[/u] The left-most navigation button in my interface is the back button. Keeping the pointer at the left-most edge of the screen and clicking it will only highlight it and pop up the tooltip, not actually go back. I'll have to move the mouse a couple of pixels inwards to make it work. [u]Menu button:[/u] Same as above, when the pointer is to the far-left nothing happens when I click. I have to hover over the edges of the icon graphic itself for the button to work (this might be intended behavior, I'm not sure). [b]Notes:[/b] At first I thought this might be a DPI scaling problem, I've been using a 150% DPI scale on this laptop for ages. So I reset that back to 100% but this didn't get fixed. None of these issues exist for me in Chrome - I can click all the buttons from the screen edges and also drag the scroll bar from the edge. I can't quite understand why this is happening, I'm wondering if the bug has something to do with how the Vivaldi window is being rendered? I'm no expert. I recall that this was also happening in 1.0 stable, so this probably isn't a brand new bug. Please note that between 3:00 - 3:30 I changed the DPI settings and the mouse pointer freaked out, so I changed it back. Chrome functionality is shown for comparison at the end of the video, working fine. [b]Video:[/b] [video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]2tpBLjyS8jA[/video]

• I am using 125% scaling on a 1920 x 1080 desktop, also Vivaldi 64-bit on Windows 7 64-bit.

I can reproduce the zoom slider issue, which is not really an issue IMO.

I cannot reproduce the scrollbar issue. I would like to disable them as I don't need them, and have my panel toolbar on the right.

The menu button works as expected. There's a setting to remove spacing above the tabs, but that makes no difference. With or without the spacing (my default) the menu still shows up when I click at the very top of the window.

I find it hard to test the back button as I have the Windows taskbar on Autohide on the left. I have no extensions installed.

• Additional:
    I just toggled the Show/Hide option for the side panel. It behaves much like I'd expected - clicking it from the edge of the screen won't work, I have to be several pixels inside the Vivaldi window to make it unhidden. It still lights up when I hover over it at the edge.

• Again, no problem here to use the Show/Hde Panels button by clicking at the very bottom of the window.

I think there must be some other Windows setting at play here . Perhaps another Window 10 user can reproduce the issue?

• I have exactly the same problems on Windows 10 x64 (Version10.0.14393 Build 14393).
    Whenever I try to grap the scrollbar, I have to slowly move the cursor back to the middle of the scrollbar before I can start dragging and scrolling. I had another issue with blurry fonts after visiting html5 websites with embedded content, so I made the following measures:
    @vidad32:

However I was able to fix the blurry font problem by doing this steps:

[ul]

• Reinstall Nvidia Display Drivers and check "New Installation", which removes the old configuration
    • Disable ClearType on Windows 10 and reenabling it after restart (Thanks Marco!)
    • Changed Windows 10 System Settings to "Optimal Representation
    • Enabled "#disable-accelerated-video-decode" in Chrome Flags
      [/ul]

• I have the same issue with the vertical scrollbar not working properly.
    The scrollbar highlights when I move the pointer anywhere over it, but only the left third of the scrollbar can be selected and dragged.
    I don't have this problem with any other programs.
    Vivaldi 1.4.589.38 Stable
    Windows 10 Home 10.0.14393.351 (Win10 RS1)

• Now at 1.5.658.56 (Stable channel) (64-Bit) and still the same problem...push

• I finally solved the problem for me:
    I unckecked the option "Use Native Window" under Settings - Appearance and the scroll bars now have the correct "interaction range"!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.