Import current Chrome tabs and History, Tabs Outliner, and Session Buddy saved sessions

• If we could migrate more easily I think it would improve adoption. Also integration with [url=https://www.enpass.io]Enpass[/url] seems worthwhile.

• Have you tried this: File->Import Bookmarks and Settings? ;)

• Yes. That only imports bookmarks and history. I would like to take a live snapshot of all browser activity and preferably replace the above poweruser add-ons with built-in features.

• I currently have 571 tabs in 22 windows along with a few thousand saved tabs that are searchable. Perhaps since this is Chromium I can just copy some of the profile data files over or maybe modify the plugin to export the data. Any advice on how to better manage tabs is appreciated! :woohoo:

• @cloudtechninja:

I currently have 571 tabs in 22 windows along with a few thousand saved tabs that are searchable. Perhaps since this is Chromium I can just copy some of the profile data files over or maybe modify the plugin to export the data. Any advice on how to better manage tabs is appreciated! :woohoo:

This would be really convenient for me as well. Unfortunately even if we could import tabs, Tabs Outliner currently does not work in Vivaldi.

• For those who might not already know, moving your data between chromium-based browsers is pretty easy. Pls look at the attached pics, using Chromium to Vivaldi as example, & the Session Buddy extension as example. Basically, just copy the highlighted files from source to target.

[attachment=3515]Selection_001_20160505_19:52:02.png[/attachment]

[attachment=3516]Selection_001_20160505_19:53:36.png[/attachment]

[attachment=3517]Selection_001_20160505_19:54:51.png[/attachment]
    Attachments:

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.