Credit card and other autofill settings

• Does Vivaldi not have an autofill section on it's settings page on Mac? I could've sworn that one existed when I was using it on Linux. Do I need any of these special flags enabled?: -Use Google Payments sandbox servers Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android For developers: use the sandbox service for Google Payments API calls. #wallet-service-use-sandbox -Enable Google Payments card saving checkbox Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android Show the checkbox to offer local saving of a credit card downloaded from the server. #enable-offer-store-unmasked-wallet-cards

@t0ken407:

Does Vivaldi not have an autofill section on it's settings page on Mac? I could've sworn that one existed when I was using it on Linux. Do I need any of these special flags enabled?:

-Use Google Payments sandbox servers Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
    For developers: use the sandbox service for Google Payments API calls. #wallet-service-use-sandbox

-Enable Google Payments card saving checkbox Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android
    Show the checkbox to offer local saving of a credit card downloaded from the server. #enable-offer-store-unmasked-wallet-cards

Nope. There has never been such a setting in the Vivaldi UI. The only place to access it so far is still in the Chromium structure, using chrome://settings/search#pass to reach a window where you can adjust autofill settings.

• Thank you! I actually found this little tidbit before and was looking for it again, haha. Thanks again!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.