Problems with cookies

• Please help me I have a big problem. From day to day something broke. I have problem with the cookies. I cannot login to several sites. For example there is one forum on IPBoard and I can't log in. When I click to "log in" nothing happens. But when I do the same on incognito window everything works good! I can log in, the window to enter login and password appears and all is fine. My friend tested vivaldi and check the same sites, and he has no problems too. I tried everythin. Delete cookies, reinstall, factory reset, and nothing. Any ideas?

@Tomczykolacz:

Please help me I have a big problem. From day to day something broke. I have problem with the cookies. I cannot login to several sites. For example there is one forum on IPBoard and I can't log in. When I click to "log in" nothing happens. But when I do the same on incognito window everything works good! I can log in, the window to enter login and password appears and all is fine. My friend tested vivaldi and check the same sites, and he has no problems too.
    I tried everythin. Delete cookies, reinstall, factory reset, and nothing.

Any ideas?

Some sites won't log in unless you accept 3rd party cookies?

• OK nevermind, I reinstalled the vivaldi deleting all custom settings, bookmarks and so on. Now all works!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.