Pepper Flash Plugin

• I've been unable to resolve the problems using adobe flash in Vivaldi. Everything I've read points to using google's pepper flash for chrome(ium), but I haven't located a chrome plug-in or a suitable .rpm for Fedora 23. Am I missing something? Any info about installing flash for Vivaldi specifically on Fedora is appreciated.

• @jbuckley2004:

…Any info about installing flash for Vivaldi specifically on Fedora is appreciated.

On my Fedora 23 system to get this entry:

[attachment=2419]FlashPlugin2016-01-1717-45-06.png[/attachment]

at the plugins page I followed these steps:
    1. Install chrome (Yes, after some unsuccessful attempts I took the whole browser. That resulted in an additional folder named google within the folder /opt.)
    2. Create the folder plugins in /opt/vivaldi-beta (If you have the snapshot version this folder is named vivaldi-snapshot. You can even have both.)
    3. Copy libpepflashplayer.so from /opt/google/chrome/PepperFlash and paste it into the folder created in step 2. (To simply copy this file from a different system into this folder never did the trick.)
    4. Restart vivaldi.
    Attachments:

• Doesn't work for me!

Fedora 23 64bit.
    I used chrome-unstable 50 and flash works fine, I tried to copy the file from

/opt/google/chrome-unstable/PepperFlash/libpepflashplayer.so

to

/opt/vivaldi-snapshot/plugins/libpepflashplayer.so

Restarted the browser and the Flash Videos doesn't start. :(

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.