"Go to top" mouse gesture

• Hi, just wanted to ask if there is the possibility to add a custom mouse gesture that does nothing but take you to the top of the current page (like the Home key)? I use this hunreds of times a day (with Opera 12.17) and would really love to have it in Vivaldi, and also searched for it in defaultSettings-bundle.js, but couldn't find anything suitable. Thanks a lot!

• Am I right in assuming that there is currently no way to accomplish this wish?

In the JS rather than calling a Vivaldi function you do a scroll() call.

• @netwolf:

Hi,

just wanted to ask if there is the possibility to add a custom mouse gesture that does nothing but take you to the top of the current page (like the Home key)?

I use this hunreds of times a day (with Opera 12.17) and would really love to have it in Vivaldi, and also searched for it in defaultSettings-bundle.js, but couldn't find anything suitable.

Thanks a lot!

One of my favourite features too.

Mouse gestures aren't customizable yet. Hopefully this will be available in the future.

• @An_dz:

In the JS rather than calling a Vivaldi function you do a scroll() call.

Thank you for the hint!
    But do I have to somehow "escape" the pure js?
    If I just replace COMMAND_PAGE_STOP with window.scroll() (or only scroll() ), the entire UI basically disappears…

Try creating a function and use the function name. I'm unsure whether this works.

You probably need to send the function to the webview rather than using window.

• Thanks, but wasn't really successful :(

Will have to wait for the implementation of customizable mouse gestures, and hope that it won't take too long…

• The gesture does not work on:

1. www.spin.de (logged in)
    2. www.lovescout24.de (logged in)

Both sites using frames!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.