Height of Tabs (Solved)

• For people who use widescreen monitors, it is important to have as much vertical space as possible for actual working space. Currently Viva has some extra pixels above the tabs, I would say like 10 - 20 pixels, which is wasting the screen space and providing no actual benefits from it. Also, the tabs display relatively small letters in it in comparison with the actual size of the frame of tabs, meaning there is no need for the current height for some ppl. If all of these wasted pixels be eliminated, user will have significant more space for actual use in screen. It would be great if there were a configuration for the height of all elements, from the 1. over tab height 2. tab height 3. address bar band height 4. address bar height 5. bottom bar height Regards Edit: I found the configuration item to eliminate the space between tabs and the top of the screen. Thanks!

• In the absence of a Help File, which it is premature to start creating yet, check out this thread

• @Pesala:

In the absence of a Help File, which it is premature to start creating yet, check out this thread

Thank you for the reference! I will check it.

Edit: I found some very cool features in it! Thanks!!

• @CactusXD:

Edit: I found the configuration item to eliminate the space between tabs and the top of the screen. Thanks!

Edit: the code snippet in question is #tabs-container.top{padding-top:7px}, and 7px have to be changed to 0px or 1px, both make it possible to activate a tab by going to the top with the cursor. I didn't know what code to write in custom.css (div etc.), so I had to change the original common.css.

(Where is that? I'm also trying to eliminate the 6 pixels above the tabs, below the top of the screen. They waste space and make it impossible to hit the tabs by going all to the top with the mouse cursor. In other words, the title bar is 36px in height, the tabs are 30px. I'd like the title bar itself to be 30px only as well, removing the top border of 6 pixels. Thx)

• Just use settings. Menu/tools/settings/tabs/tab display/remove tab spacing in maximized windows.

• @Ayespy:

Just use settings. Menu/tools/settings/tabs/tab display/remove tab spacing in maximized windows.

Indeed! Somehow I didn't notice that. Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.