Autoswitching to new opened tab.

• When you Middle-click (central mouse button, pressing the mouse wheel) over a link, that link will open in a new tab, and you will still be in your current tab. Works as intended. In previous versions of Vivaldi, this happened on the speed-dial too. I mean, if you middle-clicked any of the pages you had on the speed-dial, they would open, and you would remain seeing the speed-dial, and the browser didnt automatically switch you to the new tab you've just opened. This is what I like. BUT, and this is why I started this thread; after yesterday's update, when I middle-click something on the speed dial, the browser auto-switch me to that new tab. The speed dial tab remains open, but it switches me to the new one. Middle-clicking on any link on any webpage still works as before. But not on speed-dial. Is this a bug? Is this a new feature? How can i disable/fix it? It really annoys me for personal reasons, as that is something i'm very used to do.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.