create new note with bibliography and reader mode pdf from selected text on selected website - possible?

• Sigh, I want to say something cool like "I'm a journalist" or "I'm a blogger," but sadly, no. I am just particular about information that I collect. I like to know where, when, and who I copied articles/items from. I currently do this manually. I use the mac service "new textedit window containing selected" all the time and I just fill in all the rest. Tonight I am trying to combine and eliminate the way too many programs I use. Thank you Vivaldi for still being the best option at what you do and so multitalented! LOVE the tools, LOVE the customization, Love my privacy, and I LOVE the bookmarks manager!!!

Any-who, I am wondering if it was possible to select text/items on a webpage and as the default:
    add selection to a new Vivaldi note [Already a feature]
    compile bibliography / source reference [APA style][instead of just supplying the website URL]
    capture reader mode of site or full site clipping [any format]

I don't think this is an option now but if it is or more parts of it is that I did not mention, thank you for pointing me in the right direction! If this is not, I really don't know how hard it would be to even make this happen so even if it can't be done I appreciate your help in this matter, even if it's just the time you spent to read and reply to this.
    Thanks again!
    Mike

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.