Pluto Bug :|

• Hi, cant reach nasa.gov with Vivaldi 1.0.219.3, give following error: ERR_ICANN_NAME_COLLISION No problem with Opera 12.16, Chrome and so forth. Cheers, mib

• Sorry, but nasa.gov cant be reached by any browser.
    Please use http://www.nasa.gov/

That works in 1.0.219.3, i tested at his moment.

• Ha, thank you, my fault.

Cheers, mib

• I have the same issue. I can access nasa.gov with the link provided in the previous post and I can also access the site using www.nava.gov but I do have to type www. in the beginning which is not the case with chrome. I think Chrome puts www in the beginning automatically. Of course nasa.gov is not the only site with the issue. The same is with other sites too. I am not sure if this was intended or not

• If Chrome put www in the beginning automatically you wouldn't be able to visit half of my websites which don't answer to www calls
    Yea you have to type www.nasa.gov because the website doesn't answer if you call it by nasa.gov,
    most websites answer both www calls and calls without www, but not every website does that

• Thanks you are right. Chrome autoselects the first item in history which is www.nasa.gov. However vivaldi, autofills the address bar with nasa.gov while the first drop down item in history is www.nasa.gov. Is it possible to make vivaldi autofill or select the first item in the dropdown menu? Sorry if I'm getting out of topic here

• nasa.gov does not resolve in a nameserver!
    And nasa.gov does not exist as a webserver domain!
    That is a nameserver and webserver problem of NASA if they force users to use www. in URLs!

No , that is not a bug of Vivaldi!
    A nonexisting domain creates such error on Iron 43, Opera 30, Opera 12, Chromium 46!

If some other browser try to add www. that is a feature implemented only in this browsers.

:evil: I dislike browsers thinking for me and guessing where i want to go, adding www. in front and .com, .net, .org, .de and so on at end of domains if

You can use Chrome which uses a webservice (wíth its own privacy issues) which changes domains if you mistype.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.