Speed dial with speed dial

• The only reason I haven't set Vivaldi as my default browser (still using Opera 12) is because the dialing function of the speed dial isn't available, and the shift + dpad prioritizes links inefficiently. I need to access multiple sights and log in quickly dozens of times everyday which is a cinch with Opera 12 because I can press ctrl +t, ctrl + corresponding speed dial, shift + dpad to the login link, ctrl + enter to login. Without the dialing function (ctrl + corresponding speed dial number), and with the shift + dpad and tab navigation going to literally all the links I don't need, I can't afford to switch to Vivaldi. Currently, ctrl + 1 is defaulted to tab navigation, but I don't need it to do that because ctrl + tab works just fine. Though, having the option to navigate through all my tabs by holding ctrl after pressing ctrl + tab would be a nice addition that's available in Opera 12. I would post an example, but the sights I'm referring to are specific to my job and require log ons.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.