Scrollbar is too tiny

• When trying to scroll down, hitting the scrollbar is quite hard as there are only a tiny area before the horizontal resizing cursor shows.

What would be perfect for me is a wide scrollbar that has (mini-map) zoomed out version of the page inside the scrollbar. So helpful on big monitor setup.

• That could be useful for some people - you could make such a request for customisable scrollbars or scrollbar minimap in the feature requests forum.

(I've seen a few users who want to be able to customise their scrollbars, so these would probably be well received suggestions)

• For now, you can install the Stylus extension, and then create a global style in it that includes:

/* SCROLLBAR */
    ::-webkit-scrollbar {
    width: 20px !important;
    height: 8px !important;
    background: #8f6d3ea3 !important; }
    ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {
    background-color: rgb(202, 118, 29) !important; 
    border-radius: 2px !important
    }

• @paul1149
    Thanks for that code snippet, but now I don't see the arrows on top and bottom of the scrollbar any more.

• @wolden
    True. You could add something like this. This will put a one-directional incremental at each end:

::-webkit-scrollbar-button {
    background: #875c00; 
    height: 20px;
    }

This will put bidirectional incrementals on each end:

::-webkit-scrollbar-button {
    display: block; 
    background: #875c00; 
    height: 20px;
    border: 1px solid black;
    }

To get an arrow image on the incremental I guess you'd have to find/create an image with the right background color and encode it as an URL.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.