Flash Chat 2

• I am still having problems with Flash Chat. I don't know if the problems stems from Flash/Vivaldi conflict or if it is because of keyboard shortcuts in Vivaldi. When I login to the client online it kicks me out when I hit s on my username. So I am not sure what is going on. If I can finally get logged in, if I type in the text input field it does strange things as well. If I hit backspace it kicks me back to my last page and drops me out of the chat session. I would like to use the Flash based chat rather than the html5 chat version, it is nicer looking and has a few more options. I will wait patiently and see if fixing some of the other Flash problems fixes mine.

• Go here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

Select your OS version, then select "FP 17 for Opera and Chromium - PPAPI." Then download and install it. This fixed Flash Player problems for me early on in Vivaldi use, see if it helps you.

• If you go to the Flash player download site using Opera or Vivaldi, you will be offered the right version of the player (PPAPI) as the site identifies Opera as Opera and Vivaldi as Chrome.

• Nope, that didn't work.

When I go to the login screen and type my username… when I hi the S it kicks me to an icon saying login problems use html5 client.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.