Facebook video not playing

• This video on FB does not play in Vivaldi, works in chrome

https://www.facebook.com/StrongManMotivation1/videos/2024968144386467/

my vivalid settings

Vivaldi 1.14.1077.55 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision 46ff8f974f033190bbae67a70c7809ee15bc2353-
    OS Mac OS X
    JavaScript V8 6.4.388.46
    Flash (Disabled)
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_3) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.189 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.95.1077.55
    Command Line /Applications/Vivaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/Vivaldi --always-authorize-plugins --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end --disable-smooth-scrolling
    Executable Path /Applications/Vivaldi.app/Contents/MacOS/Vivaldi
    Profile Path

Hardware Overview:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
    Model Identifier: MacBookPro12,1
    Processor Name: Intel Core i5
    Processor Speed: 2,7 GHz
    Number of Processors: 1
    Total Number of Cores: 2
    L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
    L3 Cache: 3 MB
    Memory: 8 GB
    Boot ROM Version: MBP121.0171.B00
    SMC Version (system): 2.28f7

ModEdit (xyzzy) - deleted SN and HW UUID

• @jombi That video plays for me (on Windows 10) so not a user agent problem.
    Some things to check are mentioned in this thread -
    https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/25562/i-cannot-watch-some-videos

@jombi Are you only experiencing video playback issues on Facebook or on other sites as well? Also, what is the nature of the problem? Does the video not load at all or are there problems during playback?

It plays on my Mac and I'm normally able to reproduce problems that others report.

• Many times, Facebook videos won't play may be caused by the page or the browser stop responding. The simplest solution is to refresh or re-open the browser. Or, many video playback problems are related to Adobe Flash Player, so be sure to update to the latest version. Ahhh, I remembered I had read a tutorial. It is talking about how to use different methods to fix the problem of facebook video not playing. You can type "WonderFox Facebook Videos Not Playing" to find this tutorial. God bless you

• If I recall right videos on Facebook use Flash Player.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.