Duplicated bookmark detection / cleanup

• I'd like to have some embedded wizard to help me finding all of the doubled bookmarks.

PS. Maybe even the same feature for Notes?... 😛

• It may be sufficient to add a flat view option that does not show folder association on the internal vivaldi://bookmarks site. When sorted by address duplicate/similar urls are then located next to each other and can be easily identified.

This approach involves presumably least amount of (additional) code and may have other practical use cases.

• @becm Manual searching every item is too slow for me when having ~5000 bookmarks.

After merging bookmarks from 6 machines I got a little mess...

• I'm in the same boat.
    After a few upgrades / moves, across half a dozen different browsers, I have a lot of duplicate bookmarks and bookmark folders that are mostly impossible to clean up manually.

I tried an extension for Chrome, but it didn't work (I'm guessing Vivaldi uses its own bookmark store).

• @rotfl Also it need:
    Find broken URLs
    Merge duplicate folders
    Remove empty folders
    All of this need to have excluded folders option in preferences.

• @rotfl Same here. Thumbs up for search and manage dupicated bookmarks, folders. It would make bookmark management much less of a hassle.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.