Where are the files for saved passwords?

• I have looked in the Default subfolder that contains Book Marks, etc...but I cannot identify PASSWORDs.

I am running Vivaldi through Sandboxie 5.22, permitting Book Marks direct access to the 'main' program. It would be handy to save any passwords as well, but I do not want to give the entire Default subfolder direct access from the sandbox to the main program and lose my security. If I knew where Passwords were, I could add that to my direct access list...

@mister-bill On Linux "Login Data" is the filemane, which is located at your Profile. In case you don't know, vivaldi://about shows the path.

• [Should have said I'm just an old WIN7 user]

Good enough, I'll try letting that through... T'anks

• @lamarca

:thinking:
    I think it's the same for all OSs.

• Dunno.... But letting those two 'Log In' files through worked great! Thanks a lot. Very handy for unimportant logged on URLs. [Wouldn't probably use it to keep the password for my Mega $ bank account, though ......]

@zalex108 I'm not sure if the filename is the same for all platforms. It seems so.

@mister-bill said in Where are the files for saved passwords?:

Dunno.... But letting those two 'Log In' files through worked great! Thanks a lot. Very handy for unimportant logged on URLs. [Wouldn't probably use it to keep the password for my Mega $ bank account, though ......]

There is another way to see your saved pwd, type the string bellow in the address bar.
    chrome://settings/passwords

In the past, Google allowed import/export your passwords into a *.cvs file. Unfortunately it's not available anymore.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.