Google Shopping Stores Not Loading
(This seems like a pretty big one, but I could not find it listed.) If you search for an item on Google > Shopping, and it lists multiple stores for one item ("$20 from 13 stores") and you click through to see the "Online Stores" list which should contain 13 sites, instead all searches return, "No matching stores"
Or I can simply show you: Paste the search result below in Vivaldi (I'm running v1.13.971.8, Win x64) and in Edge. The difference should indicate the problem.
@eb110americana I cant see any differences in my tested browsers.
No matching stores is on: Edge, Firefox, Opera and Vivaldi.
If the service know the product, but thdon´t find the product in the stores, it is a problem of logistic of the store, but not an error of the browser.
A simple search in the web shows the product in Amazon, Ebay and others
A.nd so on
Google problem, not a browser problem
It works perfectly for me on all other browsers, and used to work perfectly under Vivaldi before the current update. See images below:
If it only happens in one browser, it is not a Google problem.
Is Google Shopping Stores use "Location Services" to do the search? I see Pasadena CA there.
I randomly check that Related Items products. They return 1 result only for me.
I'm from outside US, it seems this's a location issue. All my browsers return same like in @eb110americana screenshot that returns "No matching stores".
Using webproxy or tunnel through US however, it seems work.
Err, I don't recommend to test with this link. Choose you're own trusted proxy. I give this only for proof what I try.
I fear the content depends on location or client IP. Thats why i do not get listed shops for all browsers.
With the mentioned VPN and US proxy i get results in Vivaldi 1.12 and 1.13!
Thank you for your assistance. I actually fixed the problem just now!
I decided to test if it worked in Vivaldi "Incognito Mode," and surprisingly it did. That got me thinking that something was set incorrectly. I went into my cookies and deleted anything with "google" in it. That fixed the issue!