How can I undo "never save password for this site"?

• I accidentally clicked "never" and now I can't save it anymore.

• In the case of Vivaldi's predecessor you'd go to Settings > Privacy > Passwords, find the entry for that website, and delete it - so I'll guess that's how it works here too. (Never done it myself in V, but you should probably see a listing for the website with no actual password attached.)

• 0_1505397423565_17dc3072-e590-4635-bb86-71d43c62e166-image.png

then scroll down to the bottom:

0_1505397618671_9f3eef7d-6b7c-4532-bd1e-99053a647477-image.png

• Open chrome://settings/passwordsand try the advice from Steffie.

• (Access to passwords on) passwords.google.com.

Wait, does it mean that my passwords >>stored by Vivaldi<< are sent to Google?

• @maquabra of course not, that's just a link to use if you want to use that service, and it's merely a leftover of chromium interface, like the "get extensions" in the extensions page which links to google chrome store, nothing else.

• @maquabra said in How can I undo "never save password for this site"?:

(Access to passwords on) passwords.google.com."
    Wait, does it mean that my passwords >>stored by Vivaldi<< are sent to Google?

No, we never send your passwords to others!
    That is a leftover link from Chromium code. Do not use the link

• @ian-coog Thank you.
    Someone could really hit the del key once to get rid of such leftovers. I'm able to overlook the bug galore of Vivaldi but that would be too much for me.

PS.
    I'm here basically to post a bug report and just stumbled upon this thread while researching my problem. I have to wait to submit this post and I'll have to wait again to post the bug report, so I guess the bug report is not all that important... This account is 3 years old...

PPS.
    "Do not use a link we have in our app!"
    I really love you guys <3

• @maquabra said in How can I undo "never save password for this site"?:

I have to wait to submit this post and I'll have to wait again to post the bug report, so I guess the bug report is not all that important... This account is 3 years old...

Yes, a more or less useful anti-spam filter.
    You need a higher reputation (>=2) to override the "Please wait…" period.
    Look into you profile at https://forum.vivaldi.net/user/maquabra to see the rerputation.
    I upvoted you twice.
    Posting should work now.

PPS.
    "Do not use a link we have in our app!"
    I really love you guys

I'm here basically to post a bug report and just stumbled upon this thread while researching my problem.

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report each bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.
    If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• Yep, it's quite embarassing, like all those chrome:// internal urls that get changed to vivaldi:// but they don't work the same once they're changed. We all hope some more attention will be taken to get rid of these issues.

• @ian-coog said in How can I undo "never save password for this site"?:

We all hope some more attention will be taken to get rid of these issues.

I did this bug report for us: VB-32763 "Settings: Remove all links to Google on internal pages"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.