Microsoft Single Sign-On problems

• Hi,

My employer is rolling out Multi-factor authentication and it will integrate each of our employee only cloud services with the Microsoft Single Sign-On process. This can be seen by navigating to

My problem is that it will not work in Vivaldi since they've changed some setting or something server-side - even for systems that do not yet require multi-factor authentication.

Chrome, FireFox and IE11 are fine.

I've tried clearing all the relevant cookies I can find, but it's made no difference. It doesn't give me an error when I try to login, just asks again.

Our IT's answer is to use IE11.

Can anyone suggest anything that would help me diagnose this?
    I really don't want to make any other browser my default, which is my only other solution when it's rolled out to 2-3 other services.

• Hi,

IDK about this site (I would probably need to be registered to log in successfully) but I managed to use the Microsoft SSO to login to several MS services (e.g. from Vivaldi even since they've upgraded their login pages to the same code as in your link.

Tested again in Vivaldi 1.10.867.3 x64 on Windows 10 x64, I could sign in to using the Microsoft SSO.

Alas, I can't help you any further since I probably won't be able to login to this site.

Your OS (I guess Windows because of IE11, but which one ?), Vivaldi versions would maybe help others diagnose the problem.

• This appears to have "resolved itself".

It's possible that some cookies expired and were thus replaced/corrected following a server-side tweak.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.