Logged in but still have to log in, only it doesn't work!

• Even though on Community/Forum page I'm logged in, Blog page requires me to log in but won't let me do it... I'm mystified and annoyed!

• Vivaldi Translator

@LakeInHolland
    Huh?! That's still happening to you?

Except (only) allow 3rd party cookies between vivaldi.net & vivaldi.com old issue, I don't have any picture what's going on at yours.

Only one of that domains matter, doesn't hurt to put both for exception.
    I don't even have to do this anymore this days. I never got log out, kick out or login not detected in either blog or forum while blocking all 3rd party cookies.

May be adding a exception for cookies helps:

• Open vivaldi://chrome/settings/content
    • Go to section Cookes
    • Hit button Exceptions…
    • Set Allow and add as domain [*.]vivaldi.net
    • Set Allow and add as domain [*.]vivaldi.com

If that fails, perhaps extensions used by you block all third-party cookies?

• @Gwen-Dragon @dLeon
    Many thanks to you both. I was completely unaware of this method of allowing exceptions. My setting in Vivaldi was simply to block all third party cookies. I suppose I'd never realized exactly what 'third party' means here - I'd sort of assumed Vivaldi sites didn't count as third party. I've followed your instructions Gwen-Dragon and will report back as and when. Cheers, Harry

• @Gwen-Dragon @dLeon

... and It's Worked! Brilliant, that's another frustration eliminated! I'm most grateful to you both. Cheers, Harry

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.