Checker Plus for GMail

• Does anybody use this extension? I didn't install Vivaldi yet but this Chromium extension is quite important for me. I read that some users had flickering issues with it. Did newer versions of Vivaldi fix this?

• Nevermind. I installed the browser, it seems to work fine in this latest version :)

• @Axonn
    I stopped using the extension because the ghost occurs after closing Vivaldi, but don't know if that have happened only in my environment.

• @Yuyu.K said in Checker Plus for GMail:

I stopped using the extension because the ghost occurs after closing Vivaldi,

Hmm, I also don't want to use any extensions that call GHOST automatically.

• What do you mean by ghost when speaking about extensions & Vivaldi? Checker Plus seems to work fine for me in this latest version of Vivaldi.

• Checker Plus works well. The only problem I have is the right-click menu lacks some commands, such as "do not disturb". But that's available via the left-click pop-up.

Not sure what "ghosts" are, but you might disable "allow apps to continue running after Vivaldi closes".

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.