Drag Tab to Create New Window

• I would like to see in a future version of Vivaldi where I can drag a tab off and it will create a new window with this tab. I don't know how hard it is to implement, but this feature would be extremely useful and keep me from having to switch to safari to utilize this feature (for example: presenting slides presentations with speakers notes on two displays, More Tab managing, etc.)

• @and It is already implemented. In windowed mode, just drop it outside the window. In maximised mode you need a second monitor to drag it onto. The ability to drop it onto the current window is already in the Feature Requests thread.

For now, you can use right-click, move to, new window.

• @and it work on all chromium's browsers

• @seregas No it doesn't, if a Chromium based browser implements a different UI like Vivaldi does it requires its own implementation. Vivaldi only started supporting this a few versions ago.

Anyway @and , make sure you drag the tab up or down below or above the tab bar (if it is on top/bottom), not sideways otherwise it will reorder the tab and not create a new window.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.