LockPW isn't working

• Hello!
    Just transfered from Chrome and I'm missing only one extension - LockPW.
    It's doesn't work in Vivaldi. When I start Vivaldi browser a windows opens and closes instantly.
    I think what happens is Vivaldi starts, then starts LockPW and for one of the reasons (depends on what you set in the settings) it shuts down the browser.
    Is there a way to make it work? Or the only way is wait for fixes?
    P.S. Sorry for my English. It's my second language.

@Repter Please report the crash as a bug to Vivaldi.

If you found a bug, please report the issue to the developers to fix it.

How to do a bugreport for Vivaldi
    Report every bug seperately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    If you use any extensions please give information which ones you use.
    If you have a URL or a own testpage which can checked, add it to the bugreport.
    If you have own testcase files (HTML, CSS, JS etc.) add them to the confirmation mail you get after report.
    If you have a screenrecording video, you can attach it to give the developers a hint how this might happen or look like.
    You will get a bug confirmation mail and in a reply to this mail you can add more information and files as attachments for the testers and bug tracking team.

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• @Gwen-Dragon Just did that.
    A little off-topic thought. It would be nice, if there was a reply letter or something. Just so I would know that my report has been taken into account and will it be looked at or it's not a priority for developers right now, and they'll save that for further future.

@Repter You get a mail after reporting. But replying to every user is much work for the testers. We get many bugreports a day and we have to check the reports and test to reproduce the issue.
    You can ask some Mods here as some of them (like me) are internal Vivaldi testers and have access to bugtracker.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.