Lighten up your Day with Vivaldi Browser
Yea don't ask how many times I have reinstalled vivaldi… And with themes having to recreate them is annoying
hanzoedge last edited by
Congratulations Vivaldi team, great work, antoher stable release with a nice feature
Thanks ! I am very glad that you agree with my ideas
Exactly, and I think that if synchronization does not come, they would extend the range of options for backup. Not only bookmarks. :!:
Bewc last edited by
Screenshots in Notes is very interesting. Reader Mode is AWESOME! Delta updates sounds very cool. Thank you!
Please allow us to remove "Search with…" context menu.
dragonmastr last edited by
Congrats on reaching a new milestone! My current wishlist for the future:
- In Settings -> Downloads, have a Browse button to select the default download location instead of just typing in a path (seriously, it's been a couple of years now and this is still not a thing yet?)
- Downloads show download speed and source URL it's downloading from as well. If it's not possible to fit all of that in the UI, maybe have a pop-up box show up if you right-click or hover over a current download to show additional information about that download. (or a dedicated download manager)
- Plugin click-to-play option (for both Flash and HTML5 if possible)
- Confirm exit if downloads are still running in background
- Editable right-click menu for links. When I right-click on a link to open it in a new tab I prefer to open them in the background but the current menu has that option listed 2nd whereas I'd rather have it be the first option like most other browsers do. Since different people have different tastes it would be nice to be able to edit that menu to re-arrange the options.
- Better tab drop-and-drag. It's nice that this feature has finally been implemented, but the way the windows blink/disappear then reappear is not ideal. I'd rather see the drop and drag happen much more seamlessly like how Chrome and Firefox's tabs work.
- Better next tab activation on tab close. It's hard to put into words how to describe this, but I like the way Chrome is able to intelligently move to the next related tab or previously viewed tab when you close a current tab. I've messed with Vivaldi's various tab activation settings but I just can't seem to get it to mimic what Chrome does.
defaultxr last edited by
Could've just said "No".
The issue he has is a blocker in his replacement of Opera with Vivaldi. Without a fix, he won't switch. That is atleast my take on it
hi, JanS, VB-23180 has been duplicated to VB-21018, so look for VB-21018 in the future as that is the main bug on this issue VB-23181 has also been duplicated to VB-23017 so look for that one as well Thanks for the reports!
Dovelove last edited by
Very nice release Congratulations, Thanks.
fuller1754 last edited by
Thanks for all the work from the Vivaldi team. As someone else mentioned, I feel like I can now recommend Vivaldi to non-enthusiasts. And better yet, we won't have to see so many comments about adding tab dragging anymore!
Hi. This bug has been around since too long. A fix has just been added that should correct the problem. Look for VB-11034 in future changelogs.