Alternative Search Engine - SAP Notes (KBA)

• Hi guys,

I'm using the SAP note search engine since the good old Opera days and also in Vivaldi. But after a couple of month I just wanna ask if you can change something, or if I have to live with it.

My default search engine is "https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/%s", so I can enter a number to get direct access to the wanted SAP note (KBA). But it needs an authorization which is given through a user (browser) certificate. That works very well and I don't want to miss that option!

The problem is, if I enter e.g. www.google.com sometime I get the popup for the SAP authorization before I can hit enter, it seems that the engine always connects first to the default search engine and even I confirm or cancel that popup, the google website is showing. That's the annoying part, because every time I just want to open a new website and don't want to use the search engine, I get the popup from SAP.

Now you will say, use the option "Search Suggest in Address Field" with the option "Search Engine Shortcut", but I want to be able to enter just my note number. So this option is deactivated in my settings. Is there a chance to get this working like "I want", or do I miss some setting? Or do I have to use the shortcut?

Thanks for any help!
    Best regards,
    Tobias

ps. Thanks for the great browser!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.