Linux clipboard bug fixes - Vivaldi Browser snapshot 1.5.658.3
We have fixed a couple of nasty regressions you reported related to the Linux clipboard and have continued to polish bookmarks, notes and tab dragging.
Keep the reports of regressions since 1.4 coming!
- No macOS build
- [Linux][Regression] URL autocompletion overwrites clipboard content (VB-23016)
- [Linux][Regression] Mouse selection is not always copied to the clipboard (VB-23042)
- [Bookmarks] Context menu missing in empty area of bookmark manager (VB-23021)
- [Bookmarks] [Notes] Do not consume F2 in panels and lists where inline editing is not in use (VB-23025)
- [Notes] Renamed Titles should show on Insert Note Context Menu (VB-23030)
- [Notes] Cannot attach the file the same as directly the last one attached (VB-5941)
- [Tab DND] Dropping to TabStack is Slow and Flickers (VB-23046)
- [URL Field] Autocomplete triggered on pressing backspace at the end of URL of the current tab (VB-22895)
- Space in search engine nicknames renders them unusable (VB-20049)
- Blank page on Google maps: new fix (VB-21248)
- Back, Forward, Reload buttons not active after moving a tab to another window (VB-21224)
- Add status bar notification when hovering Notes, Downloads and History (VB-23023)