How do I recover an accidentally deleted session that was clicked with delete button on the Open Session box?

• How do I recover an accidentally deleted session that was clicked with delete button on the Open Session box? This is very important, all the election information that I had collected for voting was referenced in those tabs. I have nerve damage and cannot always hit the right button. Please move the [delete] button as far as possible from the [open] button.

@J.H. said in How do I recover an accidentally deleted session that was clicked with delete button on the Open Session box?:

How do I recover an accidentally deleted session that was clicked with delete button on the Open Session box? This is very important, all the election information that I had collected for voting was referenced in those tabs. I have nerve damage and cannot always hit the right button. Please move the [delete] button as far as possible from the [open] button.

You may not be able to.

It is PROBABLE that it is in the trash can on the tab bar.

If not, you might try to restore a backup or two. But first, DO NOT re-start the browser without first saving off any file with a name containing the words "tabs" or "session." This especially refers to any file with the .bak suffix. If there is such a file, you can try replacing its partner (the one named the same but without ".bak" appended) with the browser closed, and then see if your session has returned.

• @Ayespy Thank You. There is enough in the trash to recover most of what was saved.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.