Keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Left" triggers "History back" even when in a text field

• "Ctrl + Left" which is one of the default keyboard shortcuts for "History back" triggers even when editing a text field. Now that's rather unfortunate as I often use that shortcut to move my cursor from word to word within a text field. In some situations it can lead to lose of the text you were typing. Interestingly "Backspace" is also a shortcut for "History back" but is thankfully just doing "Backspace" when editing some text. So where "Backspace" go special treatment to work both as a shortcut and in text field "Ctrl + Left" did not. Now the easy fix is obviously to remove "Ctrl + Left" from the "History back" shortcuts through the settings but it would be nice to see this fixed somehow so that it works as one would expect out-of-the-box.

• I can't replicate this, 1.5.626.8 (Developer Build) (32-bit)
    ctrl-left/right in text fields and search boxes (even in this forum) move one word back/forward, i must loose focus from the text field clicking anywhere else to go back one page

• Sometimes "Backspace" too is interpreted as "History back" when editing text fields.
    So I removed it from the shortcuts list as well.

• I'm on 1.4.589.38 (Stable channel) (32-bit)

• I notably had that issue on the following forum:
    http://forum.team-mediaportal.com
    Though I'm pretty sure it was happening on other forums too.

• It doesn't happen on this forum, but what does happen is Left on the numpad (4) does this, and worse, Home (7) on the numpad goes to the homepage in the current tab, losing the current tab's content. Try holding down Alt and type 0147 to type a smart left quote.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.