Left 4 Dead 2 Free on Steam

• [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/]Looks like Left 4 Dead 2 is free on Steam right now[/url] Not sure how long it will last.

• It looks like spam to me.
    It doesn't take long, does it.

• Spam?

No. I genuinely thought people who look at the FPS gaming sub-forum would want a quality FPS game that's briefly and legitimately being made available by the developer for free.

• Yes. My bad. I didn't look at the thread the thread was in it's all a mixed soup on here isn't it?

• có ai chơi game special force không

hdd laptop | ổ cứng laptop

• I loved the first L4D, was a great game and I enjoyed playing both the online and single player modes. L4D 2 to me just felt like the same game with a different cast of players and some new items/weapons and a few graphical upgrades but that is just me. I waited until it came down in price before I bought it but don't get me wrong it's still a fun game.

• At that time, the game was given for free… also, it's now for sale at 2.79€ as reduced from 13.99€ (for a limited period of time)... if you didn't took it when it was free, it's now or never...

• I loved the first L4D, was a great game and I enjoyed playing both the online and single player modes. L4D 2 to me just felt like the same game with a different cast of players and some new items/weapons and a few graphical upgrades but that is just me. I waited until it came down in price before I bought it but don't get me wrong it's still a fun game.
    noi chung thi phan nay cung duoc day.

Thank for view : t-shirt cheap

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.