Border around browser window?

• Hello, How can I make a border display around Vivaldi browser windows? (I am using Windows 10.) I don't want to activate "Use Native Window" under Window Appearance settings, but I am hoping there is a way to simply have a small border display around Vivaldi. Hopefully the screenshots will help to better understand what I would like to try to achieve. Thanks!

MODEDIT: Fixed the syntax for attached images.

• Thank you! I'll go check out that link.

• @areacode514
    Any luck fixing this? I cant use Native mode as it stuffs up the MoveGrid functions on my splitscreen
    Same issue on W7

• Despite I can't look at your images, I think it is just the feature I too would like to have.
    Just a black (or colored as the theme) line of 1 pixel width around Vivaldi-window.

• I hate borderless window as well. You can enable border by editing Vivaldi\Application\1.10.845.3\resources\vivaldi\style\common.css

At the end of file add:

#browser {
    	border: 1px solid #999 !important;
    }

This will make border. But you can't drag window from that border. I do not know what code to add to be dragable. But after every update of Vivaldi, you have to edit that file again.

• With enabled "Native Window" native titlebar shows too. And it reduces useful height.
    I want to see only native border like in last Opera 45.

• @enc0re to make it draggable, it may be because its not applied to the outermost element, so:

body { border: 1px solid var(--colorAccentBg)}

works for me.

Post edited to allow for custom colour vars: you can use any of the colours set as variables by vivaldi.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.